Peter Hudson, Arizona licensed real estate agent, REALTOR®
Arizona Divorce | Practical Real Estate Information
Who Is This Guy?
Hello y Hola!
My name is Peter Hudson and I am an Arizona licensed real estate agent. I first obtained my real estate license in the early 1990s
I speak English and Espanol.
I work under the HomeSmart International Real Estate Brokerage.
HomeSmart International is one of the largest real estate brokerages in Arizona.
Our corporate offices are in Scottsdale, but my office is in the Mesa, AZ branch.
I represent both buyers and sellers of homes, and I have worked in the real estate, sales and marketing business for more than 26 years.
I have specialized training in working with couples who plan to divorce, and who want to know their options when it comes to the family home. Divorce is a stressful life experience (I know, I have been there.)
I can help ease your stress a bit by explaining what options you have regarding the family home.
I am an excellent communicator and will keep you informed all along the process!
I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Arizona Association of Realtors and the West and Southeast Valley Realtors of the Valley (WeSERV).
I am an Arizona Native and I reside in the Mesa, AZ with my new spouse and our four-legged son, Rico Suave.
Would Our Free Initial Consultation Help? Click Here
What I Do:
1. I help people who own a home together, and plan to separate and/or divorce, avoid making very expensive and long-lasting mistakes with their co-owned home.
2. Although my information can help anyone who plans to divorce, it is best suited for those who are not contesting the divorce (too much) and are as amicable as possible.
How Do I Do This?
1. I'll consult with my clients and compassionately help them completely understand all of their options with the home.
2. I'll explain the option of one person keeping the home and refinancing the home, so the former spouse is no longer on the mortgage loan.
3. I'll explain the option of selling the home and splitting the equity, and then each person having the option to buy a new home on their own.
4. I'll explain why an appraisal-minus-the-mortgage does not equal true equity, and why a home inspection (sometimes called house due diligence) is very important at this time.
5. I'll explain to my clients how their decisions with respect to the home will impact their quality of life for many years to come, positively or negatively.
6. I'll explain how the information I can provide will help my clients make better decisions for their future.
7. I'll explain how my clients can avoid making expensive and long-lasting mistakes.
8. I'll introduce my clients to other professionals, such as mortgage professionals who can better explain the refinancing and new purchase options.
9. I'll explain my discounted commission rates that I offer my clients if they choose to sell the house and choose me as their REALTOR®.