You Call or Text Me
Send Me an Email
We Can Have a Zoom Meeting
We Can Meet in Person
Whatever is Best for You, But It All Starts With a Conversation!
Telephone: Call or Text:
Peter Hudson and his sister, Donna, who is also a Realtor®
What I Do:
1. I help people who own a home together, and plan to separate and/or divorce, avoid making very expensive and long-lasting mistakes with their co-owned home.
2. Although my information can help anyone who plans to divorce, it is best suited for those who are not contesting the divorce (too much) and are as amicable as possible.
How Do I Do This?
1. I'll consult with my clients and compassionately help them completely understand all of their options with the home.
2. I'll explain the option of one person keeping the home and refinancing the home, so the former spouse is no longer on the mortgage loan.
3. I'll explain the option of selling the home and splitting the equity, and then each person having the option to buy a new home on their own.
4. I'll explain why an appraisal-minus-the-mortgage does not equal true equity, and why a home inspection (sometimes called house due diligence) is very important at this time.
5. I'll explain to my clients how their decisions with respect to the home will impact their quality of life for many years to come, positively or negatively.
6. I'll explain how the information I can provide will help my clients make better decisions for their future.
7. I'll explain how my clients can avoid making expensive and long-lasting mistakes.
8. I'll introduce my clients to other professionals, such as mortgage professionals who can better explain the refinancing and new purchase options.
9. I'll explain my discounted commission rates that I offer my clients if they choose to sell the house and choose me as their REALTOR®.